On December 19, 2017 I and my family decided to enjoy the odd and late odd semester holidays at my grandmother's house. We left from bandung to sukabumi by car, the journey lasted about 6 hours. During the trip I was very happy because I had not been to my grandmother's house for a long time.At about 6:30 pm we got there, because we were so exhausted with a long journey we decided to rest that night.
In the morning I feel so weak that I just eat breakfast and watch one of my favorite television shows titled "We Bare Bears" yes, although I know it is a television show for small children but I really like it. Every day I repeat it though sometimes I play with my neighbor. On the day Friday my sister went to Khitan Anugrah hospital in cisaat area. There is my younger brother in "Khitan" becuse age that is big enough. The next holiday day I just talked to family or relatives who came to see my brother, shopping in the clothing store and stationery store in the area there.
On a Sunday night right Monday is a new year with my family just partying in the house while burning sate though so I was very happy because it is not the luxury that I was looking for but togetherness with family is what I want. Because 02 January 2018 has to enter my school we go back to bandung on 01 januari 2017.
In the morning I feel so weak that I just eat breakfast and watch one of my favorite television shows titled "We Bare Bears" yes, although I know it is a television show for small children but I really like it. Every day I repeat it though sometimes I play with my neighbor. On the day Friday my sister went to Khitan Anugrah hospital in cisaat area. There is my younger brother in "Khitan" becuse age that is big enough. The next holiday day I just talked to family or relatives who came to see my brother, shopping in the clothing store and stationery store in the area there.
On a Sunday night right Monday is a new year with my family just partying in the house while burning sate though so I was very happy because it is not the luxury that I was looking for but togetherness with family is what I want. Because 02 January 2018 has to enter my school we go back to bandung on 01 januari 2017.
Komentar
Posting Komentar