No. Name Offers Suggestion
1.Asti and Fathimah V VV
2.Astri and Silvin V V
3. Isti and Intan V VV
4. Luvita and Widya V V
5.Larisa, Aulia, and
Shaleemar V V
6. Pretty and Vira V VV
7. Yustavia and Putri V VV
8. Bagas and Ridwan V V
9. Fajar and Ray V V
10. Fathan and Abdul VV VV
No. Name • Offers -Suggestions
1.Asti and Fathimah
•May I accompany you?
- I reccomend you to change it with sausage
- I suggest you to buy carrot, corn, meatballs, bean, and some spices
2. Astri and Silvin
•Let’s go to the library to borrow a book!
-What if we learn together?
3. Isti and Intan
•Do you want me to take you to ABC Clinic?
- What if I buy porridge in bazaar for you?
- I suggest that because the service is good
4. Luvita and Widya
•May I give you a hand?
-Hmm I suggest you to focus on the half of project and the other half will be working by me
5. Larisa, Aulia and Shaleemar
•Do you want me to lend it for you?
-Maybe you should read this biography book.
6. Pretty and Vira
•Do you want to have a dinner with me?
- I think you can buy pear, grapes, or watermelon.
- I suggest you to buy Hilo that has more calsium than Dancow.
7. Yustavia and Putri
•How about if I give you a lot of money?
- I suggest you to choose a pink dress
- I reccomend you to buy a chitato.
8.Bagas and Ridwan
May I buy you some food?
How about go eat first?
9.
Fajar and Ray
Would you like if I
buy it for you?
10.
Fathan and Abdul
Would you like to join us?
1.Asti and Fathimah V VV
2.Astri and Silvin V V
3. Isti and Intan V VV
4. Luvita and Widya V V
5.Larisa, Aulia, and
Shaleemar V V
6. Pretty and Vira V VV
7. Yustavia and Putri V VV
8. Bagas and Ridwan V V
9. Fajar and Ray V V
10. Fathan and Abdul VV VV
No. Name • Offers -Suggestions
1.Asti and Fathimah
•May I accompany you?
- I reccomend you to change it with sausage
- I suggest you to buy carrot, corn, meatballs, bean, and some spices
2. Astri and Silvin
•Let’s go to the library to borrow a book!
-What if we learn together?
3. Isti and Intan
•Do you want me to take you to ABC Clinic?
- What if I buy porridge in bazaar for you?
- I suggest that because the service is good
4. Luvita and Widya
•May I give you a hand?
-Hmm I suggest you to focus on the half of project and the other half will be working by me
5. Larisa, Aulia and Shaleemar
•Do you want me to lend it for you?
-Maybe you should read this biography book.
6. Pretty and Vira
•Do you want to have a dinner with me?
- I think you can buy pear, grapes, or watermelon.
- I suggest you to buy Hilo that has more calsium than Dancow.
7. Yustavia and Putri
•How about if I give you a lot of money?
- I suggest you to choose a pink dress
- I reccomend you to buy a chitato.
8.Bagas and Ridwan
May I buy you some food?
How about go eat first?
9.
Fajar and Ray
Would you like if I
buy it for you?
10.
Fathan and Abdul
Would you like to join us?
Komentar
Posting Komentar